Oceania Cruises is the world’s leading culinary and destination-focused cruise line, offering an unrivaled vacation experience on their six small, luxurious ships. Encompassing two full seasons of journeys spanning the globe, the 2024 Collection will be their largest release of Grand Voyages to date. This collection will include 355 itineraries featuring more than 230 cruises with overnight stays and 138 Grand Voyages.
Take advantage of even more value with Oceania Cruises OLife Choice Airfare promotion, which includes FREE Roundtrip Airport Transfers on each 2024 Collection voyage. Also, enjoy Premium Economy Air Upgrades* on voyages beginning or ending in European ports.
You can also get 2 for 1 Cruise Fares & FREE Internet!*
OLife Choice Includes: Roundtrip Airfare* & Airport Transfers.
Plus, choose one of the following: Free Shore Excursions, Free Beverage Package, or Free Shipboard Credit.
2024 Collection Highlights
- Uncover more options than ever before in Europe, ranging from enchanting French and Italian Riviera escapes, blissful sailings among the Greek Isles and Holy Land discoveries to thrilling explorations of Iceland and cruises to the best of Scandinavia and the Baltic.
- Enjoy expansive opportunities for adventure in North America with both Insignia and Nautica in Canada and New England, and the perfect blend of off-the-beaten-path ports in Alaska such as Homer and Kodiak and must-see destinations like Icy Strait Point and Ketchikan.
- Delight in a wide array of tropical escapes to the Caribbean and South America with a selection of voyages ranging from 7 to 51 days in length.
- Choose from an intriguingly diverse spectrum of exotic odysseys across Asia, Africa, the South Pacific, Australia, and New Zealand, including focused journeys that offer deeper surveys of Japan, the Arabian Peninsula, New Zealand, or French Polynesia, as well as epic Grand Voyages linking multiple distinct regions.
The OLife™ Difference
- The Finest Cuisine at Sea®
- A variety of distinctive, open-seating restaurants, all at no additional charge
- Gourmet cuisine curated by world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pépin
- Award-winning itineraries featuring more than 450 alluring destinations
- Spectacular port-intensive voyages featuring overnight visits and extended evening port stays
- Small, luxurious ships catering to no more than 1,238 guests
- Exceptional, personalized service
- Country club casual ambiance
- Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center
- Epicurean enrichment programs, including immersive Culinary Discovery Tours™ in the most fascinating destinations
When you step aboard one of Oceania Cruises' small and luxurious ships, you will discover an experience that is truly better than ever. With exceptional service, enjoy gourmet cuisine with The Finest Cuisine at Sea® and discover destination-rich itineraries that span the globe. Reflecting the crisp sophistication of Regatta, Insignia, Nautica, and Sirena, the sweeping re-inspiration of Marina and Riviera will reveal entirely new suites and staterooms with designer furnishings, custom lighting, and fresh fabrics along with the light, airy ambiance of public spaces that will be as inviting as ever. With their OceaniaNEXT enhancements, Oceania Cruises will continue to elevate the guest experience – showcasing new dining experiences, curated travel experiences, and much more in the coming months.
Contact your Expedia CruisesTM Vacation Consultant today to start planning your next adventure onboard Oceania Cruises and take advantage of our spectacular offers!